Course Title: Buy and Hold Investing II
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Delivery Method(s): Online, Instructor-led
Prerequisite: Buy and Hold Investing I
Investment Experience: Intermediate
You have decided to buy and hold real estate in your portfolio. In this course, you will explore the long term strategy of your Buy and Hold portfolio including aspects that effect the performance of your investment portfolio.
In this course you will learn how and where to find distressed assets.
- What Is Buy and Hold Real Estate?
- Typical Real Estate Investing Strategies (Short Term, Long Term, Intermittent)
- The Advantages That Come With a Buy and Hold Real Estate Investment Strategy
- Benefits of a buy-and-hold real estate investment strategy
- Drawbacks of buy-and-hold real estate
- Types of buy-and-hold properties
- Assessing your Financial Profile
- Honing in on your Target Market
- How to finance buy-and-hold real estate
- Financing Buy and Hold Deals (Private Money, Soft Money, Self Directed IRAs)
- Buy and Hold Property Management
- When should you sell a buy-and-hold investment?
- Understanding which structure to use for your business: LLCs, LPs, Sole Proprietorships
- Pros & Cons Of A Passive Buy And Hold Strategy
- Key Portfolio Performance indicators